|Languages||English, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Portuguese, Greek, Dutch, Arabic, Polish, Chinese, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Swedish, Vietnamese|
|Trading Platform||Market Web Trader, Mobile trading, MT4, Keystone|
|Minimum 1st Deposit||$100|
|Free Demo Account|
|Regulation||CySEC, FSB & ASIC|
|Deposit Methods||Bank Wire Transfer, Credit / Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard or Diners Club, Fast Wire Transfer, Local Payment Methods, Webmoney|
|Withdrawal Methods||Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney|
|US Traders Allowed|
Dubbed as one of the fastest growing online Forex and CFD brokers in the industry, Markets.com was initially established in 2006 as Arbat Capital Ltd. The company later changed its name to SafeCap Investments Ltd in 2009 as part of its rebranding efforts to cater for a more globalized market. Their efforts are noticeably successful, as today Markets.com is recognized as an industry leader with top-notch services. Supporting clients with over 20 major languages, it is not surprising to find this broker has garnered “Best Customer Service 2012” award from London Investor Show Forex and “Best Broker in Customer Service Europe 2012” award from Global Banking & Finance Review.
Markets.com headquarter is located at Treppides Tower, 9 Kafkasou Street, Aglantzia 2112, Nicosia, Cyprus. However, the broker also has front line support offices in more than 30 countries globally.
Regulation and License
As a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), Markets.com is licensed (092/08) and regulated by Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC). This mean Markets.com is also in compliance with the European Union’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). As such, Markets.com is authorized to operate within the Eurozone. For their clients’ added protection, Markets.com also took the initiative to be licensed by the U.K’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Traders will also be pleased to know that Markets.com is also registered to operate in South Africa with the South African Financial Services Board (FSB) registration number 43906.
With Markets.com, traders can trade with one of the 3 main trading platforms provided by the broker. These include a choice of:
The most popular forex trading platform in the industry which is renowned for its efficiency and simplicity. It also offers excellent functionality for more advanced traders that want to add indicators to their charts and save their work.
This propriety web based trading platform, which means no download necessary can be synced to the more advanced MT4 trading platform.
Market Mobile Trader
A state of the art HTML 5 based trading platform designed for Smartphones with the functionality of a fully-fledged trading platform.
For traders needing to manage several accounts simultaneously, Markets.com also provide this group of traders with the MT4 MultiTerminal trading platform. This platform provides traders with a 360 degree control over the accounts that they have to manage simultaneously.
There are 3 different types of trading accounts at Markets.com. Traders have the option to trade with:
- Classic/Mini Trading Account – The beginner’s account with a minimum initial deposit requirement of just $100 to open.
- Standard Trading Account – Geared towards the more experienced traders, the standard account requires a minimum initial deposit of $2500 to open.
- Premium Trading Account – The premium trading account is more for professional traders who have deeper pockets. This type of trading account requires traders to deposit a minimum of $20,000 initially.
- Islamic Account – Not forgetting traders who want to trade according to the Islamic principle of “No Riba”, Markets.com also provide this group of clients with an Islamic trading account that does not charge interest for rollover trades.
- Demo Account – If prospective clients wish to try out the various Markets.com trading platforms without any risk, they can opt to open a no obligation demo account first. The demo account gives traders full access to all the functionalities of the different types of trading platforms without having to deposit any money.
To fund their trading accounts, traders at Markets.com can do so by:
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Credit/ Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard or Diners Club)
- Fast Wire Transfer
- Local Payment Methods
For any deposits over $2500, the transfer fees will be shouldered by Markets.com. As for withdrawals, traders can do so by wire transfers directly to their bank accounts or to their credit cards.
With support provided in more than 20 major languages, Markets.com truly try to cover as many categories of clients as possible. The broker also provides over 30 different localized telephone numbers for their clients to call in case they needed to reach the support team. This shows that Markets.com places the welfare of their clients as one of their topmost priorities. Apart from support through the telephone, clients can also reach customer support 24/5 through live chat and email.
With the level of attention that Markets.com pay to their clients, it’s no wonder that Markets.com is experiencing as rapid growth. In short, the numerous awards that this broker received from the various international reviewers are well deserved.